About

Walt | Contact Me
Information Technology Manager

Retired from the US Navy in 1998 after 22 years of service.

Places outside the United States that I'ved visited: Italy - Rome, Florence, Pisa, Sicily, Naples, Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius, Livorno, Mount Etna; Spain - Rhoda, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Torremolinos; Tunisia, Tunis; Jamaica, Virgin Islands, Panama, Guatemala - Guatemala, San Jose; Canada - Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City.

Places I've lived: Bucks County, Pennsylvania - Waukegan, Illinois - San Francisco, California - Key West, Florida - Mayport, Florida - Virginia Beach, Virginia - Portland, Maine - Jacksonville, Florida - Brunswick, Maine - Climax, North Carolina.

First book I read of my own accord: Exorcist

First movie I saw on the big screen: Mary Poppins

My first Job was as a Lifeguard/Aquatics instructor at a summer camp in the mountains of Eastern Pennsylvania.

I earned my Varsity Letter as part of the high school swim team.

I cruised through the locks of the Panama Canal.

More to come...

0 Responses to “About”


Sci Art Blogs

Sci-Art Sotw

American Flag League

  • American Flag League

Housekeeping

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger


"Any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, 'I served in the United States Navy,'" President John F. Kennedy, August 1963.

Homespun Bloggers

  • Homespun Bloggers

 



© 2008 Academic ChaosDesign by Bcoder